Sunday, March 22, 2009

Me Myself and Irene

Me , Myself and Irene are three diffrent things for me.

I am trying to resolve which one is true , which one is stronger and which one I should be .. Confused ?

This is my journey .. to find myself .

Well.. according to me every one is having multiple personalities in him /her and I am not the Exceptional case :) . I am having somethings diffrent for each time. So this is just the begining of the search.

Now let me start with. what I know about me. I am having at least thease personalities .

Normal .. like every one sees and feels about me. I am a shy guy. yes .. but someones won't believe that. many time my cusins bros and sis calls me as "Moms son .." . I don't like talk to strangers .. don't like to increase the frnds size .. don't like to get in the crowd. That makes me quite lonely too.

As a Friend ... as I said I am not having too many friends .. but that makes those who are my friesnds very special. But I don't allow them to get it and understand it. only some (?) of them knows how I am. not 100% though but more than 70% about me. but guess this no. is very less (undisclosed)

For my Love .... I am a Psycho. I don't know I am a Psycho or my love made me psycho. She is just in mind each n every time sucking my energy ... just like a ghost. I can't stay away from her and can't stay without her. total loss. well this things are not known tomany of my friends maybe none of them. neither my love too. and I don't want to tell her anytime :(

Hidden ... This is hidden and it should stay hidden ... I am not going to pulish it on the web :)

No comments:

Post a Comment